All enquiries from the media must be directed to the Communications Department:
- Telephone: 01992 566140
It has a responsibility to respond to media requests within the policies of the CCG.
Our aim is to ensure that:
- Reporting is accurate
- Messages are consistent
- Staff are protected from personal intrusion
- Staff are supported in getting recognition
- Media requests are responded to within the policies of the CCG
We will endeavour to co-operate with the media at all times. However, there will be occasions when information cannot be released. These include:
- Information that would breach patient confidentiality
- Information that could cause unnecessary damage to the organisation
- At all times the CCG will follow the NHS Code of Conduct on confidentiality.