Involving local patients, members of the public, carers and patient representative groups is important to all of us at the CCG. We want to know we are commissioning the best possible services that meet the needs of local patients and represent the best possible value for money.
One of the key ways you can help is to tell us about your experiences of using local health services – what went well, what didn't go so well or where you think improvements could be made.
There are many ways to get involved and let us know your experience:
- Engage with us directly. Our contact details can be found on the Contact Us page
- Join our Newsletter mailing list
- Join your local doctor’s Patient Participation Group (find details at your GP surgery)
- Get involved with Healthwatch Essex
- Make a comment, give us a compliment, or tell us how we can do things better by contacting our Patient Experience Team.
- Follow us and get in touch on Twitter and Facebook.
- Attend our Board Meetings held in public, and ask us a question - follow the link for the next meeting date.
- Know your rights, set out in the NHS constitution
Read our newsletter
We are shortly launching a bi-monthly newsletter.
Patient Participation Groups (PPG)
GP practices work with these groups to ask patients their opinions on:
- The services the GP practices provide
- Their experience of the care they receive from hospitals, community and mental health providers
To join a PPG, speak to anyone at your local practice.
Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations
Interested in having a say on national health programmes? Visit NHS England’s consultation hub to find out more about current consultations.
Fill in the form below to join our newsletter mailing list.