Essex County Council are supporting recruitment into adult social care with their second Gift of Care Jobs Fair at different locations throughout Essex during the month of March.
We all know people, who know people. Help us, help others.
- Monday, 6 March, 10am to 2pm at Maldon District Council Offices, CM9 5DL
- Saturday, 11 March, 9am to 12 noon at Braintree Town Hall, CM7 3YG
- Saturday, 18 March, 9am to 12 noon at Saffron Walden Town Hall, CB10 1HR
- Saturday 25 March, 9.30am-12.30pm at the United Reformed Church Hall, Great Dunmow,CM6 1BH
- Thursday 30 March, 10am-2pm at The Princes Theatre, Clacton, CO15 1SE
Tickets can be booked via the Living Well Essex website.
‘Be the reason…’ promotional campaign
Last November Essex County Council launched the Gift of Care campaign to change perceptions of working in adult social care and to support recruitment into the sector. ECC is working in partnership with district councils, care providers and other agencies and two job fairs were held before Christmas.
Why get involved?
Care providers advertise approximately 450 vacancies every month in Essex. West Essex has a high demand for care and support services and high vacancy levels.
Diverse roles are available with opportunities for part time, full time and flexible working. Full training will be given. Members of the community could make a significant difference by helping others in a rewarding and satisfying role.
We all know people, who know people.
- Who do you know who is good with people and a good communicator?
- Which members of your community inherently care and look after others?
- Which members of your community would like flexibility around when they work?
Support the campaign on social media #giftofcare
- Follow us on our Facebook page and like, comment on and share our posts.
- Find and follow Essex County Council on Facebook (@Essex_CC), Twitter (@Essex_CC), share and comment on Be the Reason posts using the hashtag #giftofcare.