Mobile COVID-19 test site visits Harlow next week
Harlow Football Club will host a mobile testing site for COVID-19 next week.
The site will be open for pre-booked appointments on Tuesday 12 May, Wednesday 13 May and Thursday 14 May between 10.30am to 4pm each day.
The site is being supported by colleagues from the military and is accessible to those who meet the COVID-19 testing criteria and strictly by appointment only – booked through the national gov.uk website.
Anyone wanting to be tested must:
- Meet the eligibility criteria – see the gov.uk website
- Pre-book an appointment – via the gov.uk website
- Travel to the centre by car – i.e. not on foot or by public transport
The sites are open to symptomatic people who are:
- Key workers/their household members who have symptoms
- People aged 65 and over/their household members who have symptoms
- Those that are currently having to travel to work who fall outside of the key worker group, and their household members who have symptoms
Testing should be carried out in the first three days of developing symptoms and not after day five.
Mobile testing will also be carried out at:
- Clacton Leisure Centre Monday 11 May and Tuesday 12 May
- Rayleigh Leisure Centre Wednesday 13 May, Thursday 14 May and Friday 15 May
It’s hoped more mobile testing sites will appear across Essex in the near future.
Tests are also being offered at the national site at Stansted and by way of home delivery kits – which again should be booked through the gov.uk website.
Further updates will be shared when information becomes available.
Further information about eligibility and to book a test visit www.gov.uk/apply-coronavirus-test